Enjoy the convenience of our new cash payment locations!
*Please see retirement dates of current payment methods below.
Our New Payment Locations!
- Family Dollar
- Dollar General
Do You Have a Payment Slip?
You must have a payment slip to pay at one of our remote cash locations. To learn how to generate a payment slip, or to view a map of payment locations, please see below.
- If you are a new customer, you won't receive an automatically generated payment slip until your second bill, but you can create one by logging in to your account HERE and following the instructions for cash EZ Pay. You can also view a tutorial HERE.
- If you are a returning customer with an automatically generated payment slip on your bill, please look HERE for participating locations.
Other Important Details
- Payments must be received before 7 p.m. for same-day credit.
- Cash accepted at participating payment centers
- Account credited within minutes
- $1.50 Money Transfer Fee applies for each transaction
- *GRU will no longer accept payments at Fidelity Express locations after Aug. 7, 2021.
- *GRU will no longer accept payments at Western Union locations after Oct. 6, 2021.
- *GRU will no longer accept payments through SpeedPay after Aug. 25, 2021.