Save water and lower your business's utility bill
This program provides commercial food-service providers with the opportunity to reduce water use and hot water costs while maintaining the cleaning performance by providing free low-flow, pre-rinse spray nozzles. These nozzles are used to remove food waste from dishes before they are cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Best Suited for
- Food service/restaurants
- K-12 schools
- Free replacement of high-water-use spray nozzles used in commercial kitchens. Old nozzles will be removed and recycled.
- Must be GRU water customer that owns or operates a commercial food service facility.
- Must have an existing pre-rinse assembly and high-water-use spray nozzle.
- Program is subject to change without notice and approval.
How to Apply
- Contact our Energy and Business Services Department at 352-393-1460.
- GRU staff will schedule a time to come on-site to recycle and replace the existing nozzle and train staff on how to properly use the new nozzle.
For additional information, please call our Energy and Business Services Department at 352-393-1460.